Special needs

If you wish to apply for accommodation under special needs and therefore to get a higher priority you have to send documentation for your special needs. The documentation must as a general rule have been formulated by a doctor.

We generally do not give many applicants a higher priority and we therefore have very strict requirements for getting a higher priority. Please note that we reject applications regarding higher priority from applicants with for example dust allergies.

If you want us to approve your application regarding a higher priority it is always a requirement that you as an applicant apply for all the accommodation which fulfills your medical documented requirements for your future accommodation.